We are extremely proud to share that Primephonic has been awarded as one of the top 100 best developed apps worldwide!
We are a fast-growing music streaming service that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. By building an app dedicated entirely to classical music, we reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Classical music lovers are currently heavily undeserved in the digital space, which is why it’s our mission to build a better future for the genre by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, available to stream in the highest audio quality with world-leading search functionality built bespoke for classical music. Our app is underpinned by a payout model which sees classical musicians paid in a fairer way than traditional services. Primephonic launched its streaming service (iOS, Android and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in September 2018. Since August 2019, Primephonic is available in over 150 countries.
With offices in New York City and Amsterdam, our rapidly growing team is home to 50+ classical music lovers of 25+ different nationalities. With this passionate and driven team we are able to challenge streaming services like Spotify, Amazon, Apple and Google!
Some interesting articles:
Over the last year, Primephonic launched an innovative payout model, where all the revenues generated by our 4 million tracks are fairly shared among the industry stakeholders. Since we are accelerating our growth globally, we are looking for a Business Reporting Analyst Intern to support our reporting processes. Our Legal & Business Affairs team manages Primephonic's relations and licenses with all our content owners, labels and publishers, on a domestic and international level. We are ensuring Primephonic's legal compliance and fostering innovation to facilitate multiple business opportunities. In this role, you will be a key contributor, working closely with the Legal & Business Affairs Manager and your role will cover the following:
- Assisting, monitoring and administering royalty reports to our licensing partners, think of publishers and labels
- Building financial summaries and overviews as requested by our partners on a regular base
- Contributing to reporting quality checks
- Involvement in internal (tech team) and external (labels and or publishers) related reporting discussions with the Legal & Business Affairs team
You will be one of the closest witnesses of our growth path and will contribute to the generation of accurate data to monitor and optimize our continuous development. While implementing royalty calculations, you will also be in the heart of our business model and the streaming industry.
🧐Who are you?
- 0-3 years experience. Experience in a reporting department, i.e. experience in the music or film industry is a big plus
- Diploma or Master's degree in Business and/or reporting analytics, Big Data.
- Knowledge in Excel and/or Tableau
- An analyst with a structured mindset, who is comfortable with numbers and has an eye for accurate details
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Preferred start date: a.s.a.p.
🚀 WHY JOIN US
- You will get a non-sugar coated insight in the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market.
- You will join a very international young team. We host over 25+ nationalities in our office.
- Great internship compensation package, including fresh cooked lunch, masterclasses, TedXClassical and last but not least Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office!
- You will be asked to participate in the daily stand-ups where you can show your music knowledge or share other great ideas.
- Attending live demos of the product by the Tech-Team.
- Face to face internship support by our Legal & Business Affairs team
- Gross base full-time allowance of EUR 500,-
- 50% Travel allowance
- Flexibility on timing: 6 months, 5 days a week
- Last but not least: free subscription to the Primephonic app!
- Phone screening by recruiter
- Interview (live/video) in office + (live/video) assignment with Legal & Business Team
- Reference checks & Offer
📱 Get in touch with us today!