Wish is revolutionizing the e-commerce experience by providing the most efficient way to sell products on mobile. Our easy to use platform powers over a 100,000 stores, fulfills hundreds of thousands of orders daily, and manages a catalog of millions of products. We’re looking for a talented individual who wants to make an immediate impact on a fast growing company.
We're looking for a business intelligence engineer to work on our Data and Relevancy team. If you love fetching, analyzing, and presenting data, you’re a great fit for Wish. Wish is data driven from the ground up.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core/business products
- Partner engineering and operational teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches
Require Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative analysis preferably for a social web company
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. Advanced degrees is preferred but not required
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us:
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.