SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
A day to day as a Brand & Motion Designer at SimilarWeb means...
You'll help develop and implement our brand identity, including work on a variety of marketing projects including digital advertising, global events, video projects, campaigns, and internal design projects. You’ll support and enforce the brand visual language on all internal and external collateral and activities, and create templates and tools for a wide part of the company to use.
- Develop and implement our brand identity through decks / data visualization / white papers / pagers / social banners etc.
- Plan and design the visual language and all elements for global company events and internal activities
- Work to evolve the brand through the medium of video and animation
- Come up with visual solutions for ad campaigns, social media, branded content, product walk through videos and more
- Design and participate in the production of company videos
- Provide service to a variety of departments in the company - Management, Marketing, GTM, HR etc.
What will I bring to the team?
- A portfolio of relevant design work (motion projects included)
- 2+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity, and digital design
- Excellent communication skills
- Marketing skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Understanding and representing data in a visually appealing way
- Teamwork skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Drive projects from start to finish
- Manage and coordinate asset production
- Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Principle, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Forms, Google Gallery, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Asana,
basic HTML & CSS
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team