About Meredith Corporation:
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as celebrity, food, lifestyle, home, parenting, beauty, fashion, news and sports. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 5,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com.
Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations reaching more than 11 percent of U.S. households. Meredith's portfolio is concentrated in large, fast-growing markets, with seven stations in the nation's Top 25 and 13 in Top 50 markets. Meredith's stations produce 700 hours of local news and entertainment content each week, and operate leading local digital destinations.
SI.com is looking for an Audience Development Manager to expand its audience and facilitate the creation and implementation of plans that drive long-term unique visitor growth. We would love to talk to you if you are obsessed with numbers and data and have a love of all things sports.
- Work closely with digital leadership to determine and meet growth KPIs and ensure that they align with overall brand strategy
- Develop and disseminate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly traffic reporting working with corporate analytics team
- Deliver key insights on digital performance, reporting on traffic wins/losses to help keep editorial focused on successful content
- Track real-time and overall traffic patterns to understand traffic drivers and audience spikes, using various analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Parse.ly
- Track, report and optimize the performance of partnerships
- Identify emerging distribution platforms and assist editorial in developing and experimenting with new content executions
- Work with product/development teams to monitor and track analytics for any updates to the sites
- Work with sales planning and editorial to ensure sales impression guarantees are met
- Collaborate with consumer marketing, production, edit, and design to evolve user acquisition and retention strategies
- Generate creative solutions to drive more visitors through social media, newsletters and natural search
- Grow newsletter list size, suggest content and subject line best practices for newsletters, maintain newsletter sweeps, and maintain list hygiene best practices
- Proven: You have at least five years of related media marketing, digital or agency experience with a BA or equivalent. Prior website audience development experience required.
- Data driven and analytics-obsessed: You have a history of letting data guide your decisions and strategic priorities, and using it to manage site performance.
- Collaborative: You’re a team player with strong project management and leadership skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy.
- Passionate: You have a passion for sports and have been dreaming about an opportunity to participate in a content business you love.