ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Associate Manager on the Warehouse Operations team, you’ll be responsible for supporting the network strategy pillar for the group. You will work in close partnership with the merchandising, algorithms, finance and warehouse teams to develop and maintain both the strategy for inventory and allocation management across our six-node warehouse network in addition to labor forecasting. You will need strong analytical and communication skills, as well as an ability to adapt to change and think outside the box. It’s your role to help create a seamless capacity management strategy and vision. This will require you to always have a big picture mindset while still maintaining a fundamental understanding of our detailed operational processes.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Develop and manage a strategic vision for inventory management across 6+ facilities.
- Partner with Merchandising and Algorithms teams to develop solutions for network management.
- Support the launch of new warehouses and business line expansions. (At times this part of the role can be chaotic and scrappy so don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty! While this can be the most stressful, it’s also the most fun part of the job.)
- Create Return on Investment (ROI) analysis for exploratory inventory management solutions with consideration to existing and future business ventures.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our day-to-day processes and system to enable informed decision making for your role.
- Maintain the financial labor forecasting model and conduct variance analysis for monthly business reviews with senior leadership.
- Lead special projects as needed to provide analytical and decision support on new initiatives.
- Champion and embody the Stitch Fix culture, mission and values.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of operational or financial analysis experience with exposure to data analysis and ROI modeling.
- You possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- You’re able to identify opportunities for business improvement and take initiative to drive necessary changes.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across a wide spectrum of functions.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- You have a high level of self-motivation skills and are looking for the right company to support your growth potential.
- You can meet timelines consistently and are able to effectively work under pressure.
- You are continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback.
- You are able to work full time in the Stitch Fix HQ office based in San Francisco.
- Above all else you are bright, kind and motivated by challenge.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE...
- We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.