About the Company
OneIMS is an inbound marketing agency located in downtown Chicago. At OneIMS we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their sales and marketing goals. We believe we are one of the best in the industry and are constantly looking for candidates who are just as passionate about marketing as we are.
At OneIMS you will enjoy a great working environment, plenty of perks, nurturing leadership team and caring co-workers. Come work for us if you think you could make OneIMS even better
Are you a fast learner? Do you enjoy helping businesses generate leads and sales through creative marketing programs? Are you ready to share your ideas with a team of industry experts? If so, we could make excellent use of your talents! We are currently seeking a passionate, creative Online Marketing Associate Project Manager to join our team.
This person will be responsible for the management of all assigned online marketing campaigns related to SEO, PPC, and Hubspot for clients in various industries. This is an exciting hands-on role where you will work side-by-side with an experienced senior online marketing specialist to successfully manage and deliver online marketing campaigns for both local and national clients.
At OneIMS, we know superstar employees drive our core values of people, passion, and performance. We offer a competitive compensation plan and complete benefits package including medical/dental insurance, 401(k) with company match and more. Come join our team and work a fun, relaxed work environment with strong growth potential!
- Support inbound marketing team in research, setup and implementation of marketing campaigns with a focus on SEO, PPC, and Hubspot
- Assist with campaign projects and activities including but not limited to social campaigns, content marketing campaigns, organic campaigns, paid campaigns and more.
- Help create and manage workflow and deadlines for campaign deliverables
- Work with online marketing team and specialists to complete projects related to SEO and PPC and inbound marketing campaigns
- Conduct follow-ups and updates with team members for ongoing projects
- Work with account managers and online marketing team to identify opportunities to further improve campaign strategies and ROI based on the client's business goals and marketing objectives
- Regularly monitor campaign progress for all assigned clients and report on progress
- Communicate with clients as needed with campaign updates
- 1+ years of experience in SEO and PPC, including a knowledge search, social and content marketing services
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of relevant technologies such as SEO, social media, content and local search marketing
- General knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot, Facebook ads and industry tools a must
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm for the web industry and technologies
- Must have client-facing experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Goal oriented with a positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to follow directions and deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Fitness Club Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Company Social Outings
- Bagel Tuesdays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen For Snacks