Fullscreen is seeking a Account Manager to join our team. A Account Manager is responsible for acting as the day-to-day project lead for our Global Entertainment & Media Network. This role will interface with the clients regularly, particularly during challenging conversations or more in-depth strategic presentations.
AMs are responsible for identifying and escalating potential new business with current clients, writing SOWs for that work and internal team oversight. Additionally, you will be responsible for guiding your team in creating audience development and programming strategies on YouTube, Facebook, where applicable, as well as growing the importance and role that video plays in the accounts marketing plans.
We require YouTube expertise, specifically with content ID claiming, rights management, and monetization. Also, bilingual (Spanish) requirement.
- Overseeing communication with client
- Day-to-day contact for multiple clients (emails, calls, and face-to-face visits)
- Build and maintain positive, deep partnerships
- Manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Accountable for ensuring all tactical expectations of project scope are met
- Understand and be able to speak to the services Fullscreen offers and identify new opportunities for current accounts
- Write SOWs for add-on opportunities and renewal conversations with current clients
- Lead renewal conversations with current clients
- Grow account revenue
- Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven strategy
- Oversee regular and ad-hoc reporting that push client strategy forward
- Support Analytics team in pulling and compiling reporting
- Ensure that all recommendations are grounded in data
- Regularly derive insights/recommendations from YouTube analytics data
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Work alongside Distribution team to ensure and refine execution of publishing strategy
- Work with Rights Management team to ensure and to refine execution of monetization strategies
- Act as the lead with our internal partner teams (IM, Sales, Production, and Talent) to manage client services and develop account strategies
- Lead a team
- Guide your team in creating audience development and programming strategies on YouTube (other platforms where applicable)
- Oversee work and career development of your internal account team
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team: participate in and plan team events
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- YouTube Certified within the last year and/or extremely familiar with current best practices for SEO and discoverability on YouTube
- History of managing online video channels, especially YouTube
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to YouTube platform changes
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.