A pivotal part of the global Account Based Marketing team, this exciting new EMEA-focused role will make a tremendous impact on the success of MongoDB’s business.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities.
The role will report into the Senior Account Based Marketing Manager, EMEA.
About the Role
- You own the development of account-focused campaign frameworks, with a strong focused on scaled programs
- Execute programs in close collaboration with Field Marketing, utilising all channels and tools across the marketing mix
- Demonstrate the ability to create, document and share best practices in order to evolve and solidify our ABM frameworks
- Closely collaborate with Demand Generation and Product Marketing team for the creation collateral
- Generate qualitative insights on account and program level
- Provide quantitative reporting on campaign performance and evaluate areas of improvement
- You are driven and a strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve
- You know how to be collaborative and persistent
- Attention to detail is essential while maintaining oversight of wider goals and objectives
- Good humor and positive, can-do attitude is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Another European languages is a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience in a B2B Marketing experience in technology essential
- Prior touchpoints with ABM concepts are essential
- Good knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Proven track record in orchestrating multi-channel marketing programs
- Analytically minded with demonstrated experience in defining KPI and success measures devised to show ROI
- Experienced in budget management
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite for Business
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing Automation systems; Salesforce and Eloqua experience is a plus
- Experience in Sales Development or Account Management is a plus
- Interest in exploring new technologies
- In the first 3 months you’ll have become comfortable with the tooling used in MongoDB, fostered a relationship with the wider Marketing team, understand the most common use cases for MongoDB, buying motivators and signals in customers and the ABM team’s wider objectives and begin program set up
- Within 6 months you’ll have a deep understanding of the EMEA Marketing plan for the year, know where and how ABM programs map to these and have developed good relationships with your stakeholders in customer-facing functions. You will be owning your area from start to finish and provide added value to the wider Marketing team
- Within 12 months you will have established deep relationships across the EMEA customer-facing teams, have a thorough understanding of MongoDB’s ABM frameworks and are perceived as a vital team member by the ABM team. You will have developed and executed programs EMEA-wide and have taken necessary steps to optimising these. You will be able to independently drive conversations with customer-facing stakeholders on target account selection, program direction and evaluation.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*