Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company and have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angeles, New Delhi and Bangkok.
2nd level engineers are skilled and technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
The position requires troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Support Engineer works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams and the various business units.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Ongoing support and Top Client case management, while working closely with the Business and Professional Services teams across the company
- Write technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the entire support organization
- Knowledge expert that will serve as the focal point within the team
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Strong capabilities of building organized processes and structured formal documentations
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a technical support position in a multinational organization
- Media industry background